Hi Kjetil,

On  Mi 27 Nov 2013 09:28:38 CET, Mike Gabriel wrote:

(a) This should (in theory) be possible by simple setting ,,check-credentials=False'' in x2gobroker.conf. However, I have just tested this and it does not work in the 0.0.3.0 preview of X2Go Session Broker. I currently providing a patch for this.

With this patch [1] it now works setting check-credentials = false in x2gobroker.conf and getting into the broker without authentication.

Note that you with this patch cannot use user and group ACLs anymore, as the user appearing in the X2Go Session Broker will be named ,,anonymous''...

Greets,
Mike

[1] http://code.x2go.org/gitweb?p=x2gobroker.git;a=commitdiff;h=2f417f45d0a10f7467724d473601a90487b7160b

--