Hi Kjetil
(reincluding the x2go-user ML)

On  Mo 01 Sep 2014 14:22:27 CEST, Kjetil Fleten wrote:

Hi Mike

Nope, there is no one else than him on the connection. He is using an ethernet cable to his cable-modem, wifi is turned off, and no other applications than X2go client is running on his computer. The issue can be reproduced any time we like, but only on this particular ISP connection.

Interesting!

I have contacted the ISP's support, but there is no errors.

Hmmm...

That's why I was wondering if the X2go client has issues with asyncron bandwith connections ?

No, not at all. Most connections around me are async DSL connections... Works perfectly.

For debugging... Does the same issue occur if you use pyhoca-gui instead of X2Go Client?

What OS is the client-side: Linux/Windows/MacOSX?

Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby