Hi all,

TL;DR; the registration deadline for the upcoming X2Go Gathering @Linuxhotel.de (31st Oct - 2nd Nov 2014) is coming close (booking accomodation for the event will not be reliably possible beyond 18th Sep 2014, which is tomorrow). Read http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.linux.terminal-server.x2go.announce/125 for further details.

We'd love to welcome all people at the event, that are interested in X2Go, use X2Go, have contributed to X2Go, or have not yet contributed to X2Go. We'd be happy to welcome everyone associated to our project and look forward to get each others' faces (better).

Please send your questions / registration / accomodation bookings to Stefan Baur (X2Go-ML-1 <at> baur-itcs.de).

If you intend joining us (you really should!!!), please take the time to fully read the original announcement post "X2Go: The Gathering 2014" [1] sent out by Stefan Baur.

Thanks and hopefully CU at the event!!!

Mike

[1] http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.linux.terminal-server.x2go.announce/125

--