Control: close -1

Hi all,

On  Do 30 Okt 2014 15:41:58 CET, Mike Gabriel wrote:

Package: python-x2go
Sevrity: important

Hi Pavel, Jan,

TL;DR; for the bug tracker... Python X2Go 0.5.0.x freezes during X2GoControlSession.connect() when used with gevent 0.13.6. With Python 0.4.0.x no such freeze could be observed.

On packages.x2go.org and Launchpad I have now provided a more recent version of python-gevent (1.0.1) and python-greenlet (0.4.5). The newer versions had to be provided for Debian wheezy and Ubuntu precise. All more recent versions of Debian/Ubuntu already contain a version of python-gevent that should work fine.

On my Debian wheezy systems, this works well. For Debian/Ubuntu based distros the issue can be considered fixed.

If the issue occurs on other distros, please reopen this bug and give feedback.

Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby