Hi Franck,

please use the X2Go Session Broker from the nightly builds of X2Go.

  ppa:x2go/ppa

On Mo 18 Mai 2015 10:11:59 CEST, BOTZ Franck (Administrateur Systèmes et Réseaux) - DDT 67/SIDSIC/Pôle Infra wrote:

Hi !

I'm new in x2go installation/utilisation.

I start with install a x2go server on a precise distribution
  * add "precise" repository : OK
  * Install x2goserver : OK
  * Open a session with a client an a local/winbind username : OK
  * Start application : OK
  * Resume a session from an other client an a local/winbind username: OK
  * Start a session from a client with an ADSL connexion : OK

This first exprience is very great !! The next step is to install a broker and connect it the server.

[...]

A release is pending and will likely appear end of June 2015. Try the below again and get back to this list, if things still fail.

Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby