I have an issue with a server, that has stopped working. I can log in
with ssh, but the x2goclient gives the error "The remote proxy closed
the connection while negotiating the session. This may be due to the
wrong authentication credentials passed to the server."

I have other x2goservers, that works fine from the same client.

The affected server has been rebooted, and I have also tried to purge
x2goserver and reinstalled. No resolution yet.
I can see that the version on the affected server is 4.0.1.19-0~106.

On the server that works, it's 4.1.0.0-0~1257.

I have tried to:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:x2go/ppa
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade

But it seems like the update command don't fetch the x2go-repository at all.

Anyone that has ideas to resolve this ?

--

best regards

Kjetil