On 03/06/15 15:10, Neal Becker wrote:
Roderick Johnstone wrote:

On 28/05/15 20:33, Neal Becker wrote:
Stefan Baur wrote:

Am 28.05.2015 um 20:23 schrieb Neal Becker:
I just updated server to f22 (actually, clean install of OS).  When
I try to start x2go client (from fedora f21), I get don't seem to
get any kde desktop.

That is to be expected, I'd say.

See: http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/doc:de-compat

Fedora 22 ships with KDE 5.

So you will have to switch to a different desktop environment.
IIRC, there were some more quirks with F22, but I'm not a "Fedorian"
myself, so let's see if someone else chimes in and explains (or proves
my memory wrong).

- -Stefan

OK, lxde is working.  gnome doesn't work either.

Neal

Is lxde still working well for you connecting to Fedora 22? Which client
are you using?

It works for me but on OSX with the 4.0.4.0 client I'm seeing openbox
take huge amounts of cpu. It'll sit at 100% for a few seconds, then drop
back for a few seconds and repeat that cycle.

I'm using mate on the server, it's working well.

The client on fedora f22 kde is (fortunately) working OK so far (just
testing since yesterday)

ok, thanks. I'll give that a go.

Roderick