When trying to connect from a Windows 10x64 desktop with the current release
and 4.0.5.1 to a  Fedora 21x64 xfce workstation running versions:

[root@localhost log]# rpm -qa |grep nx
nx-libs-3.5.0.31-1.fc21.x86_64
nxagent-3.5.0.31-1.fc21.x86_64
[root@localhost log]# rpm -qa |grep x2go
x2goagent-3.5.0.31-1.fc21.x86_64
x2goserver-xsession-4.0.1.19-3.fc21.x86_64
x2goserver-4.0.1.19-3.fc21.x86_64

I get disconnected immediately after initiating a connection with the following
in the session file:

Loop: PANIC! The remote NX proxy closed the connection.
Loop: PANIC! Failure negotiating the session in stage '7'.
Loop: PANIC! Wrong version or invalid session authentication cookie.

The versions are higher than the releases in bug 406 and 504 so I am not
sure what else could be the issue. Is this specific to Windows 8.1 and 10
as they both exhibit the same behavior. The key is correct and using a
password doesn't help either.

Thanks,
jlc