Hi Orion,

On  Fr 26 Feb 2016 17:26:17 UTC, Orion Poplawski wrote:

I'm having a lot of trouble getting a gstreamer based video player to work
under X2Go.

Ok... Have you ever tried the mTelePlayer? Consider it as a preview of multimedia support in Arctica Server / Client which we are currently working on with pressure.

First off it looks like Xv is not supported.  Is that something
that ever will be?

I heard from the people from TheQVD, that they have working on a Xv extension in mind for 3.7.x of nx-libs.

Next thing I'm seeing with the parole player is that the
video frame goes black when I pause it.  I'm also trying to use the fluendo
gstreamer codecs and seeing segfaults (apparently in the fluendo code) when
using dragon player to watch videos.

Hard to say what"s causing this without further introspection.

I'm running with current nx-libs git from
https://github.com/ArcticaProject/nx-libs.  EL7 server and client.

Do things change when going back to nx-libs 3.5.x?

Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby