I did not change the port, so it should be listening on the default port 22.
The client setting for the local SSH-port for file sharing is 22.

We need file sharing and printer support, therefore it is not an option to suppress the warning message by disabling these functions.

Best,
Thomas

Dr. Thomas Stephan
Arbeitsgruppe für funktionelle, strukturelle und molekulare Bildgebung
Neurologisches Forschungshaus
Klinikum Grosshadern
Feodor-Lynen-Str. 19
81377 München