Hello,
I have two problems with two IDEs.
1) For R programming I use Rstudio.I am starting mate-terminal via x2go, and then execute rstudio remotely. It displays well, apart from the fact that pull-down menus are not displayed. They got highlightedwhen clicked, but nothing more. This is the only program which has this issue that I am aware of.
Warning messages are as follows:
QXcbConnection: Failed to get the primary output of the screen
Could not initialize OpenGL for RasterGLSurface, reverting to RasterSurface.

2) For C++ I use qtcreator. It crashes immediatelywhen run via x2go:
$ qtcreator
failed to get the current screen resources
Could not initialize GLX
Aborted

3) Moreover mate-terminal window is not resizeable

Versions:
server: Latest Heuler 64bitfor Debian buster
client: x2goclient 4.1.1.0 64bit for Arch Linux, running plasma desktop

Thanks,
Piotr