Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 09:57:07 +0100
From: Mihai Moldovan <>
To: "" <>,
    "" <>
Subject: [X2Go-User] Deprecation and removal of X2Go Plugin

Since most browsers either stopped supporting NPAPI (or will be dropping support
with the next ESR version) and Qt 5 does not feature a browser plugin
architecture any longer, I will be ripping out code related to the X2Go Plugin
in the development version of X2Go Client soonish.

Expect the next version to not supply X2Go Plugin binaries.

x2go-user mailing list