* On 03/15/2018 03:11 AM, Norman Gaywood wrote:
> So I've updated dev to the latest
> againĀ 3.5.99.15-0.0build1.1.git20180308.2971.main.fc27
>
> And I seem to get an nxagent segfault every time I move the session window
> into
> another screen.
>
> Same version in production and it was stable for a few days now. I could move
> it
> across screens. I suspended and resumed several times.
> But, after logging out of production and logging back in again, I'm back to
> segfaulting when moving across screens.
>
> It's a very strange problem :-(
>
> Executive summary:
>
> The segfault on connect I have not reproduced. But its been reported by
> several
> of my users. I have around 50 logged in users at the moment. The login
> segfault
> only happens to very few (5/6). Some of them seemed to be working now.

I've been unable to reproduce this on a 16.04 VM with two virtual heads, but
neither was the original reporter that tried connecting from a 16.04 with one
head to a 16.04 machine, that previously segfaulted on connect when using a
14.04 client box with dual head setup (with 21:9 displays or such).

> The move across the screen segfault has happened to 3 users (including me) and
> all have been linux clients (Fedora I think).
> The move across screen segfault seems to go away sometimes for undermined
> reasons.

I personally wasn't able to reproduce that either, but it seems to be depending
on quite some factors.

Can you tell me the display configuration (size and positioning) you are seeing
this with and what window managers/desktop environments and operating systems
are used on the client and server side?

Mihai