Here is an example, feel free to adapt :

[DEFAULT]
speed=4
pack=64k-jpeg
quality=9
fstunnel=false
export=
iconvto=UTF-8
iconvfrom=ISO8859-1
useiconv=false
dpi=96
setdpi=96
xinerama=true
usekbd=true
type=auto
sound=true
soundsystem=pulse
startsoundsystem=true
soundtunnel=true
defsndport=true
sndport=4713
print=false
icon=:/img/icons/128x128/x2gosession.png
autologin=false
autologoff=true
published=false
command=MATE

[PROD]
fullscreen=true
clipboard=none
name=PROD
host=x2go-server-prod (10.0.0.1)

[BETA]
fullscreen=true
clipboard=none
name=BETA
host=x2go-server-beta (10.0.0.2)

[PROD-LOWBW]
speed=2
pack=32k-jpeg
fullscreen=false
clipboard=both
width=1440
height=900
name=PROD-LOWBW
host=x2go-server-prod (10.0.0.1)

[BETA-LOWBW]
speed=2
pack=32k-jpeg
fullscreen=false
clipboard=both
width=1440
height=900
name=BETA-LOWBW
host=x2go-server-beta (10.0.0.2)

Regards,
Walid Moghrabi

TRAVAUX.COM
BAT I - PARC CEZANNE 2 290 AVENUE GALILEE - CS 80403
13591 AIX EN PROVENCE CEDEX 3