I have a very strange problem with x2goserver running on Ubuntu 18.04. I
get an error message on the client side when I try to suspend the
connection. I also, can't reconnect to existing connections. I haven't had
this problem with 16.04.

I tried debugging the problem and I discovered that
/var/lib/x2go/x2go_sessions database is not getting updated when connection
is created. I tried erasing and re-creating the database, same problem.

Even running perl script manually:
/usr/lib/x2go/libx2go-server-db-sqlite3-wrapper.pl
insertsession,50,blah,blah-50-1536602027_stRkonsole_dp
doesn't change the database.

I installed x2goserver from ppa:x2go/stable following instructions on x2go
page.

What could be the reason for this? How do I debug it further?
Thank you.

Here's version info:
~$ x2goversion
x2goserver: 4.1.0.2