Am 01.10.2018 um 16:43 schrieb Mike Gabriel:

> On Debian stretch, things used to work well with X2Go + KDE5. Regarding
> Debian's conservative release policy, this smells like we changed
> something in X2Go, maybe, too.

There's snapshot.debian.org and we have timestamped stable and heuler
repos, too.  So if anyone wants to take a closer look at when it broke
again, after "almost" working on Debian, this might help - pick a
timestamp where you believe it was working to install a basic Debian
system with X2GoServer, then step forward day by day and check which
packages got updated.

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur

--