Hey, lads. I was following manual on official wiki about session broker installation in wsgi mode. It feels to me that manual isn't complete though.

Apparently installing apache2, py3, wsgi mod support, x2gobroker-authservice and x2gobroker-wsgi and putting some changes into /etc/x2go/x2gobroker.conf is not enough to get promised url http://servername/uccs/inifile I am after.

I can see default apache greetings on :80, I can see (a2enconf) that apache2 is aware of x2broker-wsgi conf but that's about it. Addressing .../uccs/inifile returns 404, addressing .../x2gobroker returns 403.

I'm experimenting with Ubuntu Server 18.04 and with whatever is in official x2go ppa.