I have once researched all the compression options. You can read the
results here: https://github.com/ArcticaProject/nx-libs/issues/802
There's another compression type "lossless" which cannot be selected
in the gui but will auto-select one of the lossless compression
settings.

This has not been integrated into nx to this date but eventually will.

Uli