From: Aki Ketolainen <a...@mykolab.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2020 13:17
To: Johannes Töger <johannes.to...@med.lu.se>
Cc: x2go-user@lists.x2go.org
Subject: Re: [X2Go-User] Matlab graphics performance when running in x2go

On 2020-06-02 21:56, Johannes Töger wrote:

> I finally figured it out! Now I can run Matlab R2019b on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
> with decent graphics performance over x2go,
> even with transparency using the Mesa llvmpipe software OpenGL driver.

Hi Johannes,

When I do the LD_LIBRARY_PATH switcheroo for Mesa libgl-xlib, the OpenGL
program Kivy and the test program glxgears
start flickering quite much. Kivy doesn't even work with the default x2go
OpenGL version.
Do you experience this and would you have advice on how to get rid of it? The
programs still work ok and don't crash.

I'm running x2go server in a Docker container on CentOS 7.

Best regards,

Aki