On Sun, Oct 4, 2020 at 4:59 PM James Bowery <jabow...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If I lose my internet connection, it seems to, in effect, press CTRL-s on the
> remote terminal window.  This is most frustrating as I will frequently leave
> a process running over night only to discover in the morning that it has
> paused execution.
>
> Is there anyway to prevent this from happening?

Maybe you are "suffering" from a feature that has been added to
prevent suspended sessions from using too much cpu power.

You can tune this behaviour by adding

X2GO_NXOPTIONS="sleep=0"

to /etc/x2go/x2goagent.options on the server and start a new session.

Does this solve the issue?

Uli

PS: see man nxagent for an explanation of the sleep option. Instead of
0 you can use other values, too.