Hello,

I appreciate everyone's response, but none of the options mentioned had any
effect.

All applications are within the same window, as a vnc access.

I need applications to open in separate windows

Can you help me please?

Em qua., 6 de jan. de 2021 às 17:59, Stefan Baur <x2go-m...@baur-itcs.de>
escreveu:

> Am 06.01.21 um 20:44 schrieb Rodrigo José Petreça:
> > on the freenx server i can export terminal and other applications in
> > floating and separate windows, but i can't do this on x2go.
>
> Yes, you can.  Please select "Published Applications" for a remote start
> menu users can select applications from (you can select one application
> to start automatically even with PubApps, by passing the corresponding
> command line parameter), or "Single Application" for a single
> application that you want to share.
>
> -Stefan
>
> --
> BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
> Geschäftsführer: Stefan Baur
> Eichenäckerweg 10, 89081 Ulm | Registergericht Ulm, HRB 724364
> Fon/Fax 0731 40 34 66-36/-35 | USt-IdNr.: DE268653243

[image: photo]
Rodrigo José Petreça
Departamento de TI, Abix Tecnologia
(41) 3051-5153 | (41) 99633-9874 | rodrig...@abix.com.br
www.abix.com.br
Rua Comendador Araújo, 731, L4, SL 441 - Curitiba/PR
<http://facebook.com/abix> <http://linkedin.com/abix>
<http://youtube.com/abix>

Create your own email signature
<https://www.wisestamp.com/create-own-signature/?utm_source=promotion&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=create_your_own&srcid=>