Hi,I wasn't aware of any other way. Thanks, I'll have a look.
Meanwhile, I managed to get a working configuration with LTSP but I'm limited to Debian or Ubuntu. I also tried using PXELinux but did not find any documentation on how to create an image to be downloaded by the thin client, all I found was how to deploy a .iso so I'm stucked in the PXELinux booting menu.

Rod