Hello all,

I'm having a strange problem with a long-running X2Go installation. Users
cannot resume their "disconnected" sessions. The client/server starts a new,
clean one for them. I've debugged the issue but I was unable to paint a
coherent picture. Here what I've found:

- Disconnected sessions are still active and they're in suspended state. /
tmp/.x2go-$USER/$SESSIONPATH/state files show "SUSPENDED" for the same
sessions which are running at the background.

- However "TERMINATED" sessions are not cleaned. They've piled up.

- "x2golistsessions_root" returns empty, even if there are active, running
sessions. Running "x2golistsessions" under a session via user also returns
empty.

- The SQLite3 database in /var/lib/x2go is empty except "used_ports" table.
Even in that table there are stale entries, but the list is not very long.

- x2gocleansessions logs only show usual session startup woes.

- unresumable sessions show that the connection has disconnected unexpectedly,
hence X2Go did normal resuming operations.

- Suspending a session via client fails. Clicking close button does nothing,
right clicking to tray icon and selecting suspend shows an error dialogue:
"Failed to suspend with session ID $USERNAME-$DISPLAY-$ID-$DE-$COLORDEPTH"
(It's properly populated, so the ID is there).

The thing is getting more complicated since none of the commands have help,
verbose outputs and cannot debug anything very deeply.

I've deployed this thing to much larger systems before, and it was also
working flawlessly here, and I'm at loss currently.

Lastly, the OS is CentOS 7, and it's updates to top patch level, including the
latest X2Go server release done a today or a couple of days ago.

Any help is greatly appreciated,

Cheers,

Hakan