* On 5/19/22 9:22 AM, richard lucassen wrote:
> @ the Debian repository admin:
>
> When running "apt update" I get this warning:
>
> W: Conflicting distribution: http://packages.x2go.org/debian stable
> InRelease (expected stable but got buster)
>
> In /etc/apt/sources.list.d/x2go.list I have:
>
> deb http://packages.x2go.org/debian stable main
>
> I think there the "stable" link points to buster:
>
> http://packages.x2go.org/debian/dists/

Ah, I forgot to change the symlinks when changing the configuration file.

This said, the links and configs are often outdated.

Please don't *ever* use keywords such as stable, oldstable or testing. Always
use the proper codename, like buster, bullseye or the like. Unstable and sid are
not moving targets, so both are fine, but everything else can vary in a bad way.
Codenames are guaranteed to be stable, while keywords are moving targets.

Mihai