Am 29.09.22 um 19:30 schrieb robert k Wild:
> still no joy stefan, doesnt work for ubuntu

Well, it SHOULD, but obviously it DOES NOT. Which is weird, because I
thought I tested it before adding the line to my docs.

Anyways, I'll have Mihai take a look at the repository, probably on
Saturday.

Do you think you could wait a few more days before trying again on Ubuntu?

You basically need to repeat the lines

sudo apt update
sudo apt install nginx fcgiwrap x2gohtmlclient

until they no longer throw an error regarding x2gohtmlclient. Which will
hopefully be the case some time on Saturday or Sunday.

Of course, if it's urgent because you're looking at a commercial
deployment, feel free to contract us or one of the other X2Go support
companies: <https://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/doc:professional-support>

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur

--