Hello,I have installed AdminByRequest on Ubuntu 22.04. It works on the local
machine. If a user attempts to do something that requires Admin privileges they
will receive a popup that requires them to request admin privileges.  Once they
request it the popup disappears and rights are granted for the remainder of
their session. (ABR logs the activity)
For the few remote X2go users if they try to do something that requires Admin
privileges they will see a message that ABR blocked it, but they do not get the
popup to request it.
ABR is looking at the issue, but I suspect they will say it is not intended to
use on remote session, where multiple people may be signed in at a time...
Though we only have a few remote users.
Im hoping there may be a way to get the xcfe gui on x2go to display the ABR
popup.
ThanksJT