Agree that "one release cycle" makes sense.  Give 'em the "deprecated" curse
of death, but let us say our goodbyes... ;>

FYI, the exception generated is:

org.apache.xpath.XPathProcessorException: Extension function
http://xml.apache.org/xalan : nodeset is unknown

Rick Bullotta
CTO
Lighthammer Software (www.lighthammer.com)


-----Original Message-----
From: Shane Curcuru [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2002 10:37 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Regression testing/compability with Xalan 2.4 D1?


Huh?  Could someone provide an overview of what happened?  I was under
the impression that Donald Leslie (who happens to be away this week,
btw) only added new support for EXSLT stuff, not removed any of our
existing builtin extensions...  I also would want to keep our existing
Xalan-proprietary extensions backwards compatible, at least for another
full release cycle.

=====
- Shane

<eof .sig="'When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said,
in a very scornful tone, 'it means just what I
choose it to mean - neither more nor less'"
"Oohayu oyod?!"=gis. />

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! - Official partner of 2002 FIFA World Cup
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com

Reply via email to