Several notes:

+1 for Berin as xml-xalan committer!  (Sorry for my belated vote, I
completely missed this one)

Dave - if Berin already has an apache ID, then I think all you need to
do is email [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the details (his existing
ID, what CVS codebase you want him added to, and a quick record of the
voting on xalan-dev).  If he doesn't already have an ID, then you need
to email the same stuff plus his outside email address to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mark - actually, the xml-xalan project has lots of committers, since in
terms of project membership we don't differentiate between -C and -J
(and the tests, etc.).  Of course, we all know that it has been Dave's
solo stand that's been keeping Xalan-C flying so high.

---- you <david_n_bertoni () us ! ibm ! com> wrote ----
> I'd like to nominate Berin Lautenbach for committer status.  He's
been
> contributing bug fixes and functionality for a while now, and
wouldn't > it
> be great if Xalan-C had another active committer?
> 
> Do I hear some +1s along with mine?
> 
> Dave

=====
- Shane

<eof .sig="'When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said, 
in a very scornful tone, 'it means just what I 
choose it to mean - neither more nor less'"
"Oohayu oyod?!"=gis. />

__________________________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now.
http://mailplus.yahoo.com

Reply via email to