On 08/11/2010 06:37 PM, Tom Russo wrote:
On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 06:35:00PM -0600, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of
the<k...@ka7o.net>  flavor, containing:
One thing that could help might be the return of the "Recent Changes"
link in the navigation box on the left. The function is still there,
just the link has been removed. Click the following to see what I'm
talking about:

It's never been in the navigation links on the left.  It's on the main page,
though, right under "Category Index"

It's how I scan the wiki periodically for just this sort of problem.

Ah, a tweek. Thanks for the pointer - default layout is the 'Navigation Box'. But, Half the fun is "making it your own".

73