CAP tends to be less than specific about the areas covered, with regard to
the VTEC-generated "weather wire" alerts. There are methods to get those
in, as well. Some of us have been dealing with discrepancies in WEA and CAP
for a long time and in the professional arena.

Gerry Creager
NSSL/CIMMS
405.325.6371