Seconded.

I think that the people who established the current standard for Xastir
are long gone, and maintaining consistency with that style for the sake
of consistency has gone on long enough.

I personally hate *both* the four-space indentation *and* the
"egyptian brace"/K&R style, and prefer the 2-space indentation and
the brace style you say you prefer (with the left brace lining up with
the line before it, and the right brace lining up with the left).

On Tue, Apr 30, 2019 at 10:40:20AM -0700, we recorded a bogon-computron
collision of the <curt.w...@gmail.com> flavor, containing:

--
Tom Russo    KM5VY
Tijeras, NM