new release, and the next number in line is 2.2.0.  We'll probably want to
do that soon, say by the end of August?

We already have a github kanban for 2.2.0 with a list of things we wanted
to have done before we released that version.  It seems we were much more
enthusiastic about adding things to that list than we were about doing them,
and there are 8 issues in the "To Do" column:
https://github.com/Xastir/Xastir/projects/2

I propose to work on the issue #203 this weekend, and maybe get working on
#202.  *Maybe* if I feel really ambitious I'll tackle #25, but maybe not.

But I suspect that most of the other 6 issues are not going to be worked on
anytime soon --- some got a lot of attention back in 2019 but then fell
by the wayside.  Since they're not likely to get finished in the next
month, I propose pushing them off to a future release and removing them from
the 2.2.0 kanban.

I would then like to push out a 2.2.0 release as soon as any pending pull
requests get reviewed and merged.

If you're looking for some way to help Xastir, please take a look at the kanban
linked above and pick something you think you can fix.

Next week I'll go through the project list and remove things from the To DO
column for 2.2.0 that haven't had any commentary added this week that indicates
it'll get done shortly.

--
Tom Russo    KM5VY
Tijeras, NM