Tony,

I tried to download your ISO so I could try it out BUT...

I got this (and it is a first for me) from the server

---- 8< ----------

Service Temporarily Unavailable The bwshare module will refuse your requests
for the next 34 seconds.
You have downloaded data too rapidly.
------------------------------
Apache Server at vk5.aprs.net.au Port 80
---- 8< ----------

Huh?!?!

Since when is there a speed limit on the web?

73
Dave
KB3EFS

On Sat, Apr 4, 2009 at 1:53 AM, Tony Hunt <wave...@internode.on.net> wrote:

> Lee .. I did this a while back. I am also soon to update with a newer one
> running xastir 1.95 and some VK oriented maps on the CD .
>  See this URL if you want to put it on the wiki
> http://vk5.aprs.net.au/software.html
>
> The current version 2.51 is based on PC-Linux and has xastir 1.9 something
> think but I will be going back to a Debian based distro next and trying to
> support some of the Legacy slower machines with a XFCE option desktop.
>
> Tony Hunt VK5AH

David A Aitcheson
david.aitche...@gmail.com
david.aitcheson on google and skype