I read the Objects and Items help file, but I am confused on one thing.

I made an object for our local hamfest tomorrow. I want it to transmit about every 15-20mins or so until I delete it tomorrow after the hamfest.

The help file says to use the time in File/Configure/Timers. It says they are transmitted at a decaying rate up to the max interval.

So max TX interval I set to 15mins. Will it transmit then starting quick and then backing off until it is roughly every 15 mins? It will stay beaconing until I delete it tomorrow?

Mike
kb8zgl