I enabled Tigermaps and my screen went white Now no matter what I do I can't get the maps to display.

Bill Hammond wrote:
On Sat, 2010-05-29 at 19:00 -0500, Lee Bengston wrote:
On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 9:24 PM, Steve Rogers <[email protected]> wrote:
I am not recieving any tiger maps, My internet is online and notice this when 
it is down. I get this warning:
Perhaps a timeout? Try increasing "Internet Map Timout".
Magick: Improper image header (/home/kd5mkv/.xastir/map_cache/map_1275099608.gif
 I am using xastir-1.9.9 from Ubuntu cvs 9.04/9.10. It has worked fine until 
this afternoon. I have increased the internet timeout to 300. Is there a server 
down somewhere?
I see the same thing - in both a build from December using ImageMagick
and one from a few days ago using GraphicsMagick, so it sounds like
something is going on with the server.

Lee - K5DAT
_______________________________________________
Xastir mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.xastir.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/xastir

I'm seeing the same thing too under a recent clean build of 1.9.9.  I
set the timeout setting all the way to 300 but can't download anything.
It could be my stodgy internet connection, but 300 seconds is plenty of
time to download a map.

Bill KA1SSR


_______________________________________________
Xastir mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.xastir.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/xastir



_______________________________________________
Xastir mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.xastir.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/xastir

Reply via email to