Looks like the Xastir list server uses Sorbs anti-spam RBLs, etc. and it looks like that IP (belongs to Yahoo) has been listed as a spammer. I've also been having issues with Spamcop listing Yahoo (specifically pacbell.net) as a spammer and I don't entirely disagree with this finding. Yahoo's systems have been allowing automated spamming for sometime now and unless they get it under control, I think a lot of people are going to abandon them.

In your case, it's probably useless to try to follow the links to get delisted - http://www.sorbs.net/cgi-bin/support as you don't own that IP. Other than Yahoo working on getting the IP de-listed (file a troubleticket with them to let them know this has happened), you might be able to get the Xastir admins to whitelist this (and other Yahoo IPs or the entire domain).

--David