On 19/11/15 06:00, xastir-requ...@lists.xastir.org wrote:
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 15:49:25 -0800
From: David Ranch<xas...@trinnet.net>
To: Xastir - APRS client software discussion<xas...@xastir.org>
Subject: Re: [Xastir] Kubuntu_and_  Raspberry Pi build fails

Seems pretty obvious to me from the output.  Install GraphicsMagick and
GraphicsMagick-devel (recommended over ImageMagick) and compile again.

--David
KI6ZHD
Thanks David

...but: no such packages in repo. As suspected, something has changed in Jessie, and by inheritance in 15.10. There's a libgraphicsmagick++1-dev, [and a ++3!] and synaptic wants to bring in libgraphicsmagick++11 with it, but there's already a libgraphicsmagick1-dev installed (as requested by the script) and that, to my feeble brain, should have had the necessary bit/s, no?

hopeful...
Dex, ZL2DEX