Hi Liz,

Yes! I was hoping there might be a knowledgeable VK out there somewhere.

I had a look at geoscience, but couldn't really work out which files I needed as the instructions on xastir.org seem a little out of date. Reading the archives, it seems that caching OSM tiles is challenging and a good static map would be better if I can get it working.

If you are able to help me on the steps needed, that would be much appreciated.

73

David
VK3IL