Can I set up Xastir to receive CWOP traffic. It appears to connect to cwop.aprs.net, but nothing comes over the interface.

Tom Henderson

On 07/25/2017 08:51 AM, Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) wrote:
CW2227 is a CWOP weather station that does not appear on APRS-IS nor firenet. CWOP data is carried by a completely independent distribution network for non-amateur radio weather station operators. aprs.fi has a feed from CWOP so the stations show up there. See also:

https://aprs.fi/?c=raw&call=CW2227

http://wxqa.com/ (CWOP home page)