On Tue, 8 May 2018, Joseph Chiarelli wrote:

I selected Map Chooser and selected online as

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wcmhu3ulrsqzgvp/Screenshot%202018-05-08%2016.17.55.png?dl=0

From what I read, Mapquest Developer Network dropped http support in lieu of
https.

I just don?t see how to configure the URL for mapquest. Or maybe thats not
possible ?

Don't select the line titled "Online". That selects EVERYTHING in that
directory, some of which might work, some not. You want to pick one line below that only.
Since they're raster maps they'll just pile on top of each other and you'll just see the
last one loaded otherwise, plus you'll get the added timeouts from the ones that don't
work.

Try them one at a time and see which works for you. As one other person said
the Mapquest server may not be available to us anymore.

--
Curt, WE7U.        http://we7u.wetnet.net
Windows ate my homework!