On 16-10-15 16:14, Tobias D. Oestreicher wrote:
Hi Maintainers,

I'm new here and not shure how things are working in backgroud, so please excuse my question. I've sent a pull-request one month ago, got feedback and changed the complained things. This is about three weeks ago. So I'd like to ask if it is possible that the Pull-Request got lost or are there any problems with this plugin? If so, please let me know that I can change.

------------8<-----------
  *addon        - plugin.program.tvhighlights
  *version      - 0.1.0
  *url          -https://github.com/tobias-d-oe/plugin.program.tvhighlights
  *tag          - plugin.program.tvhighlights-0.1.0
  *branch       - master
  *xbmc version - Helix, Isengard

Thanks
   Tobias

yup, i'm currently working my way through the backlog of pull requests.
sorry for the delay. it's been added now.

cheers,
ronie