Could you please fix the icon.png to have a non-transparent background?
the fanart.jpg needs to have at least a 720p size with aspect ratio of 16:9

regards,
Martijn Kaijser
XBMC Foundation
Team-Kodi

License and development:
KodiĀ® is a registered trademark of the XBMC Foundation. For further details
you can visit http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Trademark_Policy
The code is fully Open-Source and released under the GPLv2.0+ license and
can be found at https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc. It includes many third-party
libraries which use compatible licenses. Due to the inclusion of some
GPLv3.0 libraries the entire application becomes GPLv3.0 as binary.