I already replied on the forum :)

regards,
Martijn Kaijser
XBMC Foundation
Team-Kodi

This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential and are
addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the the
sender.

*About Kodi*®
Kodi® (formerly known as XBMC™) is a multi-platform award-winning free and
open source (GPLv2.0+) software media player and entertainment hub
featuring a 10-foot user interface for use with televisions and remote
controls. Find out more at here <http://kodi.tv/about>.
The code can be found at https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc. It includes many
third-party libraries which use compatible licenses. Due to the inclusion
of some GPLv3.0 libraries the entire application becomes GPLv3.0 as binary.

*Trademark*
Kodi® is a registered trademark of the XBMC Foundation, more information
can be found here <http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Trademark_Policy>.