Hello JArrod and list,

   Even after upgrade we are still not able to successfully autodiscover
our nodes and keep getting the message about "/tmp/destiny" and
"/tmp/dhcpserver" not being found. We suspect we have something in our
tables not going fine, but besides all the things we tried we still are
not able to understand what's going on. What would be the best way to
debug this?

Moreover, when we manually specified the MAC address of a node, it was
successfully installed, but then upon reboot it hung unable to boot from
local disk.

Regards,
Dario