From: Jarrod Johnson <jjohns...@lenovo.com>
Subject: [xcat-user] Severe performance problem in 2.12
Date: Tue, Oct 18, 2016 10:27 PM

I haven’t yet dug in to understand the intent, but:

    my $hierarchy_field = xCAT::TableUtils->get_site_attribute("hierarchicalattrs");

That line in Table.pm is causing tremendous slowdown, particularly around discovery.  When a process does not have XCATSITEVALS populated, this causes an unmanageable number of SQLQ queries.