Thank you, Xiao and Yuan.

Both of these commands seem to be useful for giving ordinary users access
to xCAT, or in the case of xdsh actually requires that. But that's not
really what I'm looking for. My users shouldn't have any need to manage the
cluster nor be involved with xCAT at all; I just want to distribute their
authorized_keys and known_hosts file.

Thanks!