What version of xCAT?  Do you have perl-Crypt-Rijndael and perl-Crypt-CBC
installed?
We disabled the weaker ciphers in the XCC (BMC/IMM), which means you now *must*
have AES support to speak to the BMC, whereas at one point it was optional.

From: Rogie Pamintuan <rbpamint...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2018 4:09 PM
To: xcat-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [External] [xcat-user] No cipher suite match with proposed security
algorithms

Hi There,

I’m having issue adding new nodes running on Lenovo 7x02 SR630 HW. No problem
with existing nodes running on idataflex HW.

Here goes the error:

# rinv compute000
compute000: Error: No cipher suite match with proposed security algorithms
compute000: Error: No cipher suite match with proposed security algorithms
compute000: Error: No cipher suite match with proposed security algorithms
compute000: Error: No cipher suite match with proposed security algorithms
compute000: Error: No cipher suite match with proposed security algorithms

Other r* commands (i.e rpower, rvitals etc) showing the same issue.

I have updated the HW firmware level for my Lenovo machines but still having
the same issue.

I saw similar issue here before but I can’t see the answer or update. Link as
follow:

https://sourceforge.net/p/xcat/mailman/message/32241804/

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!