From: Kevin Keane <kke...@sandiego.edu>
Sent: 08 July 2019 17:00
To: xCAT Users Mailing list <xcat-user@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [xcat-user] Strange issue switching to ramdisk ...

To keep the image size small (and give you as much RAM as possible for actual
work), xCAT will remove unneeded files when preparing your image.

The exact list of files it removes is in your exlist file. You can find the
location of that file with

lsdef -t osimage <image>

Edit that file as needed, then rebuild your image.

Kevin Keane | Systems Architect | University of San Diego ITS |
kke...@sandiego.edu<mailto:kke...@sandiego.edu>
Maher Hall, 192 |5998 Alcalá Park | San Diego, CA 92110-2492 | 619.260.6859 |
Text: 760-721-8339

REMEMBER! No one from IT at USD will ever ask to confirm or supply your
password.
These messages are an attempt to steal your username and password. Please do
not reply to, click the links within, or open the attachments of these
messages. Delete them!

On Fri, Jul 5, 2019 at 3:20 AM Jeff Berry