From:   David Johnson <david_john...@brown.edu>
Date:   09/25/2019 11:38 AM
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] [xcat-user] Security certificate expired on CentOS 6
            former xCAT manager node

Wondering if there is a quick command to regenerate xCAT certificate.
We have migrated away from old servers mgt and mgt1, but still have some
hosts
pointing to their DNS.  Right now makedns and makehosts is broken on mgt1
because the
certificate expired.  Would like to keep them in sync until they can be
retired completely.

New management nodes are happily running xCAT 2.14, old ones are 2.9.1 last
updated in 2015.

Thanks!

 — ddj