We had to let this sit for a while due to higher priority items.

After the deployment stops, we can login to the shell in the console
(Alt-F2).  It appears at least one issue is that the initrd image isn't set
up correctly, because megaraid_sas isn't loaded, and "modprobe
megaraid_sas" fails with "module not found".  The modprobe DOES work after
running "depmod -a", but I would think that is something that should have
been done before creating the image. I have no clue on how to proceed after
the disk is recognized.

The same thing happens with Ubuntu 18.04.2.  At present I'm trying to
create a diskless image for 18.04.2.  During this phase I've gotten many
messages like "ldd: ./linux-vdso.so.1: No such file or directory", but
genimage appears to be doing something.  I'll try packimage, then
deploying.  At present, I think Ubuntu 18.04 is very poorly supported by
xCAT.

Sincerely,

Calvin Dodge